Amazingly, the summer of 2015 is already winding down (Labor Day is a mere 26 days away!), and there have been a lot of fantastic pop singles that did not get the mainstream attention as “Bad Blood,” “Can’t Feel My Face” or “Cheerleader.” Want to add some great tracks to your favorite summer pop playlist? Discover some of the best summer songs released over the past few weeks and months, from Zara Larsson, Beirut, Santigold and more.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving
LIZ, "When I Rule The World"
Grace Potter, "Delirious"
Kaya Stewart, "In Love With a Boy"
Beirut, "No No No"
Zara Larsson, "Lush Life"
Marina and the Diamonds, "Blue"
Who Is Fancy, "Goodbye"
Fletcher, "War Paint"
VV Brown, "Shift"
Sorcha Richardson, "Petrol Station"
Luca feat. Tei Shi, "Best On"
Daya, "Hide Away"
The title of this gorgeous debut comes from the lyrical question, “Where do the good boys go to hide away?” On “Hide Away,” Daya, a 16-year-old newcomer from Pittsburgh, asks age-old dating questions in a humble, emotionally honest way.
More from Billboard.com:
- 20 Pop Songs You Need For Your Summer Playlist
- Nicki Minaj’s 13 Most Priceless Music Moments
- Top 10 Bands That Formed in College: Coldplay, Public Enemy, Queen & More