Kristen Wiig stopped by Late Night on Thursday to chat with her old SNL buddy Seth Meyers. She talks a bit about working on the upcoming Ghostbusters movie, and also reveals that she’s been doing a lot of voiceover and dubbing work.
Wiig then tells Meyers that she’s actually been dubbing his show. She dubs Meyers’ voice and then Late Night bandleader Fred Armisen dubs the guests. (In the clip above, he does a very fine job with Helen Mirren.)
Basically, absolutely none of this makes any sense, but we definitely recommend watching if you a need a laugh.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow