Oh, Jennifer Lawrence. You're the girl we can all imagine being best friends with, and you also happen to be a wildly famous Oscar-winning actress.
After a few years in the public eye, J.Law's shtick is going strong: her swearing, her love of french fries, her clumsiness, her on-camera outbursts. Sure, some people might find her to be annoying or crass, but there's no denying that she still reigns supreme as America's BFF.
So, to celebrate Lawrence's 25th birthday this Saturday, here's a look at 25 classic moments that have shaped the J.Law brand.
1. When she took a shot before her Oscars press interview.
Shortly after winning Best Actress for her role in Silver Linings Playbook, J.Law admitted that she "did a shot" before entering the press room. Then she just charmed the pants off a bunch of journalists for three minutes.
2. When she snuggled with David Letterman.
She thought his studio was a tad chilly, so naturally, she somehow ended up with a bright pink blanket.
3. When she got a tattoo that had a typo.
The actress decided to get a subtle "H20" tattooed on her hand, but the "2" ended up high when it's supposed to be low. She managed to laugh it off: "I should have googled it before I got it tattooed on my body forever."
4. When she was really, really excited to hang out with Bill Murray.
She got just a tad starstruck while meeting the legendary actor at San Diego Comic-Con. in 2015
5. When she was really, really excited to hang out with Cuba Gooding Jr.
It wasn't exactly clear what was happening when the two actors met on the red carpet at the Screen Actors Guild Awards in 2014. But they were definitely having fun.
6. When she awkwardly spilled a bunch of mints.
She really did her best to play it cool.
7. When she tripped at the Oscars.
In one of the most quintessential J.Law moments of all time, she tripped on her way up to the stage to accept her Oscar. When reporters later asked what was going through her mind as she fell, she replied, "A bad word that I can’t say. It starts with F."
8. When she tripped at the Oscars. Again.
Yes, she did it again in 2014. This, time though, she fell on the red carpet. Classic J.Law.
9. When she told Jon Stewart he was weird and then rubbed hand sanitizer on his desk.
Lawrence appeared on The Daily Show as the final stop on the Hunger Games: Catching Fire press tour. Stewart found her quite charming, even when she basically told him he was bad at his job.
10. When she rode a jet ski with Amy Schumer.
The two actresses went on vacation together and appeared to have the time of their lives. The Internet rejoiced.
11. When she had a hilariously uncomfortable interaction with Jack Nicholson.
J.Law was a mix of delighted and terrified after meeting Jack Nicholson following her 2013 Oscars win.
12. When she made this face.
13. And this one.
14. And this one.
15. And also this one.
16. When she videobombed Jeff Bridges.
...And then she ended up interviewing him.
17. When she stood up for herself.
In late 2014, Lawrence shed her usual lighthearted routine to get a bit more serious and spread a message.
"It is not a scandal. It is a sex crime," Lawrence told Vanity Fair about the massive photo hack that affected her and many other female celebrities. "It is a sexual violation. It’s disgusting. The law needs to be changed, and we need to change."
She added: "Time does heal, you know. I’m not crying about it anymore. I can’t be angry anymore. I can’t have my happiness rest on these people being caught, because they might not be. I need to just find my own peace."
18. When she showed her passion for pizza.
WHERE'S THE PIZZA?
19. When she photobombed Sarah Jessica Parker.
At the 2013 Met Gala, J.Law showed off her famous photobombing skills. SJP didn't seem to mind.
20. When she photobombed Taylor Swift.
J.Law reportedly joked that she was planning to push Swift down the stairs.
21. When she showed off her Cher impression.
"Singing for people is my biggest fear in the entire world."
22. When she pointed out how crazy the paparazzi really are.
"If I were just your average 23-year-old girl and I called the police to say that there were strange men sleeping on my lawn and following me to Starbucks, they would leap into action,"she told Vogue in 2013. "But because I am a famous person, well, sorry, ma’am, there’s nothing we can do. It makes no sense.”
23. When she begged David Letterman not to retire.
Clearly she wanted him to stick around so she could snuggle with him on late-night television one more time.
24. When she participated in that epic celebrity selfie.
Taken at the 2014 Oscars, it was the selfie to end all selfies, packed with A-list celebs and retweeted more than 3.3 million times. And of course Jennifer Lawrence was in it, alongside stars like Bradley Cooper, Channing Tatum, Meryl Streep, Kevin Spacey and Julia Roberts.
25. When she officially became America's BFF, and won (almost) everyone's hearts.
Whether you're a fan of the J.Law shtick or not, there's no denying that she's become one of America's most beloved and coveted stars. Some of us want to be her, some of us want to be best friends with her and some of us just can't wait until her next movie comes out. (Or until her next red carpet tumble.)
So, Jennifer Lawrence, on your 25th birthday, here's to you. Congratulations on winning an Oscar, charming America and making Hollywood a little more fun. Oh, and for accomplishing more in 25 years than most of us will accomplish in a lifetime.