Orange Is the New Black star Ruby Rose dropped by Conan Wednesday night, where she discussed topics like her tattoos (she says she has about 60 of them, but they all kind of blend together) and her celebrity doppelgänger.
“You’re obviously very striking, very beautiful,” Conan says to get the conversation started. “People say you look exactly like Justin Bieber. How you do feel about that?”
The Australian actress/model/DJ agreed that she does indeed resemble the 21-year-old pop star. (The two have even met and taken a selfie.) Then she added: “I hear that he gets asked a lot if he’s Ruby Rose, and that must be very frustrating for him.”
Then Rose quickly turned the tables on Conan.
“I feel like you can relate because you look like a mixture of Tilda Swinton, Meryl Streep and Joel Edgerton,” Rose tells him. “You would be like their love child if three people could have one child.”
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.