Orange Is the New Black star Ruby Rose dropped by Conan Wednesday night, where she discussed topics like her tattoos (she says she has about 60 of them, but they all kind of blend together) and her celebrity doppelgänger.
“You’re obviously very striking, very beautiful,” Conan says to get the conversation started. “People say you look exactly like Justin Bieber. How you do feel about that?”
The Australian actress/model/DJ agreed that she does indeed resemble the 21-year-old pop star. (The two have even met and taken a selfie.) Then she added: “I hear that he gets asked a lot if he’s Ruby Rose, and that must be very frustrating for him.”
Then Rose quickly turned the tables on Conan.
“I feel like you can relate because you look like a mixture of Tilda Swinton, Meryl Streep and Joel Edgerton,” Rose tells him. “You would be like their love child if three people could have one child.”
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org