Fear not, Downton Abbey diehards — Michelle Dockery assured fans that Dan Stevens, who played her love interest Matthew Crawley on the show, wasn’t missing out on Tuesday’s BAFTA tribute party, held in honor of the show’s successful six-year run.
She provided this Instagram snap as proof that Stevens was living it up with the cast and crew. “I’ve missed this face,” Dockery, who played Matthew’s wife on the show, wrote.
Stevens left the show after the third season’s dramatic and unexpected Christmas special.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow