Fear not, Downton Abbey diehards — Michelle Dockery assured fans that Dan Stevens, who played her love interest Matthew Crawley on the show, wasn’t missing out on Tuesday’s BAFTA tribute party, held in honor of the show’s successful six-year run.
She provided this Instagram snap as proof that Stevens was living it up with the cast and crew. “I’ve missed this face,” Dockery, who played Matthew’s wife on the show, wrote.
Stevens left the show after the third season’s dramatic and unexpected Christmas special.
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up