Fear not, Downton Abbey diehards — Michelle Dockery assured fans that Dan Stevens, who played her love interest Matthew Crawley on the show, wasn’t missing out on Tuesday’s BAFTA tribute party, held in honor of the show’s successful six-year run.
She provided this Instagram snap as proof that Stevens was living it up with the cast and crew. “I’ve missed this face,” Dockery, who played Matthew’s wife on the show, wrote.
Stevens left the show after the third season’s dramatic and unexpected Christmas special.
- Volodymyr Zelensky and the Spirit of Ukraine: TIME's 2022 Person of the Year
- Mickey Guyton Is TIME's 2022 Breakthrough Artist of the Year
- The 10 Best Nonfiction Books of 2022
- Column: What Elon Musk Gets Wrong About Free Speech
- The Forgotten Story of One of the First U.S. Soldiers Killed Overseas After Pearl Harbor
- Why You're More Likely to Get Sick in the Winter, According to New Research
- Column: What the Protests Tell Us About China's Future
- 18 Last-Minute Gifts for Everyone on Your List