Fear not, Downton Abbey diehards — Michelle Dockery assured fans that Dan Stevens, who played her love interest Matthew Crawley on the show, wasn’t missing out on Tuesday’s BAFTA tribute party, held in honor of the show’s successful six-year run.
She provided this Instagram snap as proof that Stevens was living it up with the cast and crew. “I’ve missed this face,” Dockery, who played Matthew’s wife on the show, wrote.
Stevens left the show after the third season’s dramatic and unexpected Christmas special.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com