Taylor Swift’s “Bad Blood” got a makeover from YouTube star Miranda Sings and musician Tori Kelly — and Swift herself called the duo’s cover “the vocal event of the year” on Twitter.
In the video, Sings (a character portrayed by comedian Colleen Evans) keeps up her persona as a terrible singer who thinks she’s, well, not a terrible singer. Meanwhile, Kelly plays the guitar and tries to keep a straight face.
After Swift tweeted out the link to the video, Sings replied by thanking her — and offering her services. “If u want I can give u voice lessons,”she wrote on Twitter. “I’m a gr8 teacher.” See just how great of a vocal coach she is in the video above.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time