When Tom Brady steps onto a football field he turns into a throwing machine, one of the NFL’s all time greatest quarterbacks. When he steps into a courtroom, he apparently becomes a lifeless zombie, a terrifying creature who’s face appears to be melting. Or at least that’s what court room sketches would have you believe.
Sketches of Brady’s Wednesday court appearance have drawn the ire of anyone who has ever seen a photo of the charming quarterback. Some have even transformed the sketches into a meme.
How bad are they? See for yourself.
Asked about her rendering of Brady, the artist behind the sketch gave the Boston Globe a simple answer.
“I don’t tend to flatter people,” she said, according to the reporter.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization