Radiohead frontman Thom Yorke is making his Broadway debut as a composer for the Roundabout Theater Company’s revival of the 1970s show Old Times in October, the company announced Wednesday.
Yorke wrote an original score for the play but will not perform in the show, the New York Times reports, The play stars Clive Owen and opens in October at the American Airlines Theatre.
“It’s been a pleasure working with Doug on my first stage production,” Yorke of his collaboration with director Douglas Hodge. “I’ve enjoyed exploring through music the script’s themes of love and memory.”
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2022
- I Tested Positive for COVID-19 Right Before the Holidays. What Should I Do?
- Column: How To Create a Sense of Belonging In a Divided America
- How to Survive the Holidays if You're a Scrooge
- Life Expectancy Provides Evidence of How Far Black Americans Have Come
- The 10 Best Albums of 2022
- Iran Has a Long History of Protest and Activism
- 6 Ways to Give Better Gifts—Based on Science