Radiohead frontman Thom Yorke is making his Broadway debut as a composer for the Roundabout Theater Company’s revival of the 1970s show Old Times in October, the company announced Wednesday.
Yorke wrote an original score for the play but will not perform in the show, the New York Times reports, The play stars Clive Owen and opens in October at the American Airlines Theatre.
“It’s been a pleasure working with Doug on my first stage production,” Yorke of his collaboration with director Douglas Hodge. “I’ve enjoyed exploring through music the script’s themes of love and memory.”
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears