KFC’s sales have been plummeting in China for the past few years, so the chain has come up with a solution to save the company: bright pink burgers.
The new pink sandwich is called the Rose Cheese Roasted Chicken Burger, Kotaku reports via The Nanfang. KFC China’s other new item is called the Black Diamond Bacon Spicy Chicken Burger, which, as you can see, comes on a black bun.
A few people have already tried these odd new menu items. The pink burger doesn’t appear to be quite as bright as advertised, but it’s definitely pink nonetheless:
Customers seem to be pretty confused about it:
Then here’s a look at the two new chicken burgers, side by side:
Probably not worth a trip to China, but we have to admit we’re curious about what rose-flavored chicken tastes like.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org