Kristen Stewart joined Jimmy Fallon on the Tonight Show Tuesday for a game that involved blurting out words in response to a prompt.
The Twilight star struggled from the beginning. In response to a prompt with the word tequila, Stewart blurted out “shot.” Acknowledging the lack of a creative answer, Stewart said she’s “not very good at the improv joke thing.”
In a later part of the segment, Stewart responded to the word Tinder by writing an emphatic “NO” on a white board.
“Go to your room,” Fallon told her after her lackluster response.
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Clandestine Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- The Biggest Snubs and Surprises of the 2023 Oscar Nominations
- Talking Less Will Get You More
- Kamala Harris Subtly Emerges as Powerful White House Asset
- How Avatar: The Way of Water Became the 6th Movie in History to Make $2 Billion
- Is There Really No Safe Amount of Drinking?
- How Our Cells Strategize To Keep Us Alive