Uggie the dog, who stole scenes in the 2011 Oscar-winning film The Artist, has died. He was 13.
Uggie, who was owned by animal trainer Oscar Von Muller, won the Palm Dog Award at the 2011 Cannes Film Festival for his work in The Artist (in which he did almost all of his own stunts) and was the first canine to have his paw prints on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World