Amy Schumer’s in Berlin this week to promote her movie Trainwreck, which, it should be noted immediately, is called Dating Queen in Germany. Schumer appeared on a red carpet Tuesday with director Judd Apatow and co-star Vanessa Bayer to promote the film, and naturally, some shenanigans went down.
Bayer saw an opportunity to recreate Schumer’s legendary red carpet appearance at the Time 100 gala back in April, where she pranked Kim Kardashian and Kanye West by dramatically falling at their feet. (“I think falling is the funniest thing, so I just took a dive in front of them and pretended like I fell,” Schumer later explained. “I’m doing God’s work.”)
In Bayer’s reenactment, she’s clearly representing Schumer, and Judd Apatow, staring off into the distance, appears to be Kanye. Schumer, of course, is pulling off her best Kim.
Be sure to relive Schumer’s original red carpet tumble here.
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror