A group of musicians were performing a lovely classical concert at the American University of Beirut when, out of nowhere, a cat wandered onto the stage. You’re probably thinking that everyone in the audience started giggling in delight or at least acknowledging that there was a cat on stage, but everyone pretty much just carried on like this was totally normal.
As the Daily Dot points out, the university has a large cat population and a subsequent list of policies. So maybe people there really are just totally accustomed to cats making appearances at cultural events.
Eventually, the feline interloper disappeared backstage, but be sure to watch the video all the way to the end to see his encore.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve