A group of musicians were performing a lovely classical concert at the American University of Beirut when, out of nowhere, a cat wandered onto the stage. You’re probably thinking that everyone in the audience started giggling in delight or at least acknowledging that there was a cat on stage, but everyone pretty much just carried on like this was totally normal.
As the Daily Dot points out, the university has a large cat population and a subsequent list of policies. So maybe people there really are just totally accustomed to cats making appearances at cultural events.
Eventually, the feline interloper disappeared backstage, but be sure to watch the video all the way to the end to see his encore.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com