A group of musicians were performing a lovely classical concert at the American University of Beirut when, out of nowhere, a cat wandered onto the stage. You’re probably thinking that everyone in the audience started giggling in delight or at least acknowledging that there was a cat on stage, but everyone pretty much just carried on like this was totally normal.
As the Daily Dot points out, the university has a large cat population and a subsequent list of policies. So maybe people there really are just totally accustomed to cats making appearances at cultural events.
Eventually, the feline interloper disappeared backstage, but be sure to watch the video all the way to the end to see his encore.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate