A group of musicians were performing a lovely classical concert at the American University of Beirut when, out of nowhere, a cat wandered onto the stage. You’re probably thinking that everyone in the audience started giggling in delight or at least acknowledging that there was a cat on stage, but everyone pretty much just carried on like this was totally normal.
As the Daily Dot points out, the university has a large cat population and a subsequent list of policies. So maybe people there really are just totally accustomed to cats making appearances at cultural events.
Eventually, the feline interloper disappeared backstage, but be sure to watch the video all the way to the end to see his encore.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Trump Indicted in Classified Docs Case
- Jason Isbell Is Finding His Purpose
- In Photos: How Wildfire Smoke Impacted Cities
- How Antitrust Laws Could Kill the PGA-LIV Golf Merger
- Why Berberine Is Not 'Nature's Ozempic'
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- The Best Shows to Stream on (HBO) Max
- 9 Ways to Combat Self-Criticism