A group of musicians were performing a lovely classical concert at the American University of Beirut when, out of nowhere, a cat wandered onto the stage. You’re probably thinking that everyone in the audience started giggling in delight or at least acknowledging that there was a cat on stage, but everyone pretty much just carried on like this was totally normal.
As the Daily Dot points out, the university has a large cat population and a subsequent list of policies. So maybe people there really are just totally accustomed to cats making appearances at cultural events.
Eventually, the feline interloper disappeared backstage, but be sure to watch the video all the way to the end to see his encore.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- The Ocean Is Climate Change’s First Victim and Last Resort
- Column: 6 Proven Ways to Reduce Gun Violence
- Ads Are Officially Coming to Netflix. Here's What That Means for You
- Jenny Slate on the Unifying Power of a Well-Heeled Shell Named Marcel
- Column: The FDA's Juul Ban May Not be a Pure Public Health Triumph
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State