A lot of celebrities — including Nicki Minaj, Laverne Cox and Benedict Cumberbatch — have been immortalized in wax form lately. The latest star to get a statue at the famed Madame Tussauds wax museum is Sam Smith, who seems very, very excited about it.
The singer visited his new wax figure at the Madame Tussauds San Francisco location on Monday, calling it “possibly the most surrealist experience” of his life. The Grammy winner also told fans, “Feel free to touch my wax bum!”
Being a 23-year-old millennial, of course Smith saw the opportunity to take lots of selfies, which he promptly posted on Instagram.
Smith got a chance to check out some other celebrities’ wax figures too:
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization