A lot of celebrities — including Nicki Minaj, Laverne Cox and Benedict Cumberbatch — have been immortalized in wax form lately. The latest star to get a statue at the famed Madame Tussauds wax museum is Sam Smith, who seems very, very excited about it.
The singer visited his new wax figure at the Madame Tussauds San Francisco location on Monday, calling it “possibly the most surrealist experience” of his life. The Grammy winner also told fans, “Feel free to touch my wax bum!”
Being a 23-year-old millennial, of course Smith saw the opportunity to take lots of selfies, which he promptly posted on Instagram.
Smith got a chance to check out some other celebrities’ wax figures too:
More Must-Reads From TIME
- What Wildfire Smoke Does to the Human Body
- Prince Harry Breaks Royal Convention to Testify in Court
- Teens Are Taking Wegovy for Weight Loss
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- How Past Lives Combines Memoir and Artistry
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk