Ronda Rousey didn’t let up on her feud with Floyd Mayweather during a Reddit Ask Me Anything session on Monday.
During the AMA, a fan asked Rousey, the UFC female bantamweight champion, if she thinks she could beat Mayweather, the pound-for-pound boxing champion, in a “rule-less” fight. Rousey responded, “Floyd is one of the best boxers of all time. He would definitely beat me in a boxing match. I unfortunately don’t get into “matches.” I fight for a living. In a no rules fight, I believe I can beat anyone on this planet. Boxing is a sweet science with strict rules that I respect very much and aspire every day to improve at. But you said ruleless fight, and that’s my honest answer.”
Rousey has been verbally sparring with Mayweather since he claimed in a 2014 interview not to know who she was.
Read next: 10 Questions with Ronda Rousey
- Essay: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Stealth Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- Natasha Lyonne on Poker Face and Creating Characters Who Subvert Leading-Lady Tropes
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- Why Grocery Staples Are So Expensive Right Now
- Quantum Computers Could Solve Countless Problems—and Create a Lot of New Ones
- Where to Watch All of the 2023 Oscar Nominees
- How to Be Mindful if You Hate Meditating