Ronda Rousey didn’t let up on her feud with Floyd Mayweather during a Reddit Ask Me Anything session on Monday.
During the AMA, a fan asked Rousey, the UFC female bantamweight champion, if she thinks she could beat Mayweather, the pound-for-pound boxing champion, in a “rule-less” fight. Rousey responded, “Floyd is one of the best boxers of all time. He would definitely beat me in a boxing match. I unfortunately don’t get into “matches.” I fight for a living. In a no rules fight, I believe I can beat anyone on this planet. Boxing is a sweet science with strict rules that I respect very much and aspire every day to improve at. But you said ruleless fight, and that’s my honest answer.”
Rousey has been verbally sparring with Mayweather since he claimed in a 2014 interview not to know who she was.
Read next: 10 Questions with Ronda Rousey
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow