Ronda Rousey didn’t let up on her feud with Floyd Mayweather during a Reddit Ask Me Anything session on Monday.
During the AMA, a fan asked Rousey, the UFC female bantamweight champion, if she thinks she could beat Mayweather, the pound-for-pound boxing champion, in a “rule-less” fight. Rousey responded, “Floyd is one of the best boxers of all time. He would definitely beat me in a boxing match. I unfortunately don’t get into “matches.” I fight for a living. In a no rules fight, I believe I can beat anyone on this planet. Boxing is a sweet science with strict rules that I respect very much and aspire every day to improve at. But you said ruleless fight, and that’s my honest answer.”
Rousey has been verbally sparring with Mayweather since he claimed in a 2014 interview not to know who she was.
Read next: 10 Questions with Ronda Rousey
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time