Pop-country frontrunner Luke Bryan and disco-tinged R&B singer Jason Derulo have paired up in the most unlikely way: for a karaoke app.
Bryan has been seen supporting his latest album, Kill The Lights, in a number of ways, and now he’s appearing on Sing!, an app where fans can see what they would sound like singing with their favorite artists. Apparently the “Kick The Dust Up” singer was curious how he’d do with Derulo.
The result is wildly entertaining, only a little uncomfortable, and not nearly as mismatched as it sounds — thought Bryan does laugh at Derulo’s signature falsetto at one point. “That’s filthy, I can’t do that!”
Check the performance out below.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This