Pop-country frontrunner Luke Bryan and disco-tinged R&B singer Jason Derulo have paired up in the most unlikely way: for a karaoke app.
Bryan has been seen supporting his latest album, Kill The Lights, in a number of ways, and now he’s appearing on Sing!, an app where fans can see what they would sound like singing with their favorite artists. Apparently the “Kick The Dust Up” singer was curious how he’d do with Derulo.
The result is wildly entertaining, only a little uncomfortable, and not nearly as mismatched as it sounds — thought Bryan does laugh at Derulo’s signature falsetto at one point. “That’s filthy, I can’t do that!”
Check the performance out below.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com