Everyone, meet Rose. She’s a Boston Terrier who has a few incredibly admirable traits, including but certainly not limited to her boundless energy, her commitment and dedication, her ability to entertain herself and her wonderful showmanship.
Rose covers a whole lot of ground as she dashes around a yard playing a very intense game of Don’t-Let-The-Balloon-Touch-the-Ground. She does it with great energy, dexterity and enthusiasm through the entire minute-and-a-half clip.
The anchors at the Today Show were curious if this game is really as fun as Rose makes it seem, so they decided to play too:
Clearly, they just don’t bring the same level of enthusiasm as Rose.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization