Everyone, meet Rose. She’s a Boston Terrier who has a few incredibly admirable traits, including but certainly not limited to her boundless energy, her commitment and dedication, her ability to entertain herself and her wonderful showmanship.
Rose covers a whole lot of ground as she dashes around a yard playing a very intense game of Don’t-Let-The-Balloon-Touch-the-Ground. She does it with great energy, dexterity and enthusiasm through the entire minute-and-a-half clip.
The anchors at the Today Show were curious if this game is really as fun as Rose makes it seem, so they decided to play too:
Clearly, they just don’t bring the same level of enthusiasm as Rose.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow