Everyone, meet Rose. She’s a Boston Terrier who has a few incredibly admirable traits, including but certainly not limited to her boundless energy, her commitment and dedication, her ability to entertain herself and her wonderful showmanship.
Rose covers a whole lot of ground as she dashes around a yard playing a very intense game of Don’t-Let-The-Balloon-Touch-the-Ground. She does it with great energy, dexterity and enthusiasm through the entire minute-and-a-half clip.
The anchors at the Today Show were curious if this game is really as fun as Rose makes it seem, so they decided to play too:
Clearly, they just don’t bring the same level of enthusiasm as Rose.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- The Inside Story of Princeton's Cinderella Run at March Madness
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement