Donald Trump says that he’s been assured “fair” treatment by Fox News after a conversation with the network’s president, Roger Ailes.
Trump’s claim comes just hours after he told MSNBC that he would not respond to questions about whether or not he’d spoken with Fox News brass about his feud with anchor Megyn Kelly.
On MSNBC’s Morning Joe Monday morning, Trump declined to disclose any conversations with FOX, saying “my whole life has been led on the theory that I don’t want to embarrass people.”
Over the weekend, Trump doubled down on his criticism of Kelly’s questions during the debate…
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- The Ocean Is Climate Change’s First Victim and Last Resort
- Column: 6 Proven Ways to Reduce Gun Violence
- Ads Are Officially Coming to Netflix. Here's What That Means for You
- Jenny Slate on the Unifying Power of a Well-Heeled Shell Named Marcel
- Column: The FDA's Juul Ban May Not be a Pure Public Health Triumph
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State