A couple months ago, Arnold Schwarzenegger blew a bunch of things up—leftover spaghetti, a car—for a good cause. Now, Bill Nye the Science Guy is here to walk you through the science behind the destruction—and to convince you to blow stuff up with the Terminator. For charity, of course.
To get you excited about the opportunity to fire rocket launchers with Schwarzenegger in Los Angeles, Nye offers a physic lessons on the durability of spaghetti, what it would take to detonate dynamite with your mind and what happens to your brain when you look at Sylvester Stallone.
- Workers Are Furious. Their Unions Are Scrambling to Catch Up
- What the Facebook Whistleblower Did to the Company's Stock in 6 Weeks
- Photos from Migrants' Desperate Journeys to the U.S. Border
- Emily Ratajkowski: How I Learned to Let Go
- Afghanistan's Female Students Were Banned from Studying. Now Some Are Finding New Ways to Learn
- The 'Safe Supply' Movement Aims to Curb Drug Deaths Linked to the Opioid Crisis
- The 19 Most Underrated Movies on Netflix
- By Ending Legacy Admissions, Amherst Hopes to Change the Makeup of Its Student Body