A couple months ago, Arnold Schwarzenegger blew a bunch of things up—leftover spaghetti, a car—for a good cause. Now, Bill Nye the Science Guy is here to walk you through the science behind the destruction—and to convince you to blow stuff up with the Terminator. For charity, of course.
To get you excited about the opportunity to fire rocket launchers with Schwarzenegger in Los Angeles, Nye offers a physic lessons on the durability of spaghetti, what it would take to detonate dynamite with your mind and what happens to your brain when you look at Sylvester Stallone.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time