A couple months ago, Arnold Schwarzenegger blew a bunch of things up—leftover spaghetti, a car—for a good cause. Now, Bill Nye the Science Guy is here to walk you through the science behind the destruction—and to convince you to blow stuff up with the Terminator. For charity, of course.
To get you excited about the opportunity to fire rocket launchers with Schwarzenegger in Los Angeles, Nye offers a physic lessons on the durability of spaghetti, what it would take to detonate dynamite with your mind and what happens to your brain when you look at Sylvester Stallone.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy