William Shatner asked his Twitter followers to take selfies of themselves doing the Vulcan salute Aug. 1, and it turns out he was asking for a reason: The former Star Trek star posted a photo of the late Leonard Nimroy made up of all the selfies Monday.
Shatner made the tribute as part of a task for GISHWHES — or, the Greatest International Scavenger Hunt the World Has Ever Seen — an annual scavenger hunt organized by Supernatural’s Misha Collins. See the final result below.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart