Throughout her 1989 tour, Taylor Swift’s been bringing everyone from Lorde to The Weeknd on stage to perform with her. Tay’s latest guest was Fetty Wap, who joined her at Seattle’s CenturyLink Field to perform his hit “Trap Queen.”
Swift was very, very excited about this duet. After the concert, she posted a photo on Instagram, declaring that she was “unable to find my chill.”
To make her excitement cross-platform , Swift also tweeted about the event, calling it “the happiest moment of my life to date.”
Rapper Vince Staples seemed pretty amused by Taylor Swift singing about “cooking pies” — since the kind of “pie” Fetty Wap is talking about is definitely not apple or cherry.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow