Throughout her 1989 tour, Taylor Swift’s been bringing everyone from Lorde to The Weeknd on stage to perform with her. Tay’s latest guest was Fetty Wap, who joined her at Seattle’s CenturyLink Field to perform his hit “Trap Queen.”
Swift was very, very excited about this duet. After the concert, she posted a photo on Instagram, declaring that she was “unable to find my chill.”
To make her excitement cross-platform , Swift also tweeted about the event, calling it “the happiest moment of my life to date.”
Rapper Vince Staples seemed pretty amused by Taylor Swift singing about “cooking pies” — since the kind of “pie” Fetty Wap is talking about is definitely not apple or cherry.
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time