Meek Mill might not be having as bad a month as we thought.
At a Saturday stop on her “The Pinkprint Tour,” Nicki Minaj welcomed Meek onstage, announcing him as “my baby father,” much to the surprise of fans in Burgettstown, Pennsylvania.
The couple, with only a few months in the spotlight under their belt, have already been a rumor mill favorite. Gossip sites are now speculating that Minaj, 32, and Mill, 28, are engaged and expecting. Minaj fed marriage rumors in April when she posted photos of her supposed engagement ring on Instagram.
Of course, the famously PR-savvy Minaj may just be toying with the media, and both camps have denied engagement and pregnancy rumors in the past. Neither Minaj nor Meek have yet to confirm or deny the most recent speculation, ET Online reports.
- Trump Indicted in Classified Docs Case
- Jason Isbell Is Finding His Purpose
- In Photos: How Wildfire Smoke Impacted Cities
- How Antitrust Laws Could Kill the PGA-LIV Golf Merger
- Why Berberine Is Not 'Nature's Ozempic'
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- The Best Shows to Stream on (HBO) Max
- 9 Ways to Combat Self-Criticism