Meek Mill might not be having as bad a month as we thought.
At a Saturday stop on her “The Pinkprint Tour,” Nicki Minaj welcomed Meek onstage, announcing him as “my baby father,” much to the surprise of fans in Burgettstown, Pennsylvania.
The couple, with only a few months in the spotlight under their belt, have already been a rumor mill favorite. Gossip sites are now speculating that Minaj, 32, and Mill, 28, are engaged and expecting. Minaj fed marriage rumors in April when she posted photos of her supposed engagement ring on Instagram.
Of course, the famously PR-savvy Minaj may just be toying with the media, and both camps have denied engagement and pregnancy rumors in the past. Neither Minaj nor Meek have yet to confirm or deny the most recent speculation, ET Online reports.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart