Remember those adorable twin toddlers who, back in 2013, had the cutest Taekwondo fight of all time? Well, there’s a new tiny Taekwondo practitioner on the Internet, and he’s really cute too. Like almost unfathomably cute, considering he’s not a puppy or a baby wombat.
Watch as the tiny tot tries every possible strategy he can think of in order to break a board. He tries everything — jumping on it, kicking at it, knocking it over, stomping on it — and does not stop, even as his classmates giggle. That’s perseverance.
Finally the little warrior figures out how to break the board, earning himself a white belt. He should also get some kind of special medal or patch for creativity and awesomeness.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow