Gene Kelly went singing in the rain, Milli Vanilli blamed it on the rain, Prince had a purple rain. It seems like everyone from Missy Elliott to Bob Dylan to the Eurythmics wrote a song about the rain — and it seems that Jack the Golden Retriever puppy has listened to none of them.
In a new video making its way around the web, Jack the puppy has never seen rain before and is completely confounded by the concept of water falling from the sky. Clearly the only thing to do is try and catch it — every single drop of it. The pup quickly gets the handle of it and seems to be enjoying himself in the rain. Seems like he has found the perfect activity to entertain himself while he updates his playlist.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow