Gene Kelly went singing in the rain, Milli Vanilli blamed it on the rain, Prince had a purple rain. It seems like everyone from Missy Elliott to Bob Dylan to the Eurythmics wrote a song about the rain — and it seems that Jack the Golden Retriever puppy has listened to none of them.
In a new video making its way around the web, Jack the puppy has never seen rain before and is completely confounded by the concept of water falling from the sky. Clearly the only thing to do is try and catch it — every single drop of it. The pup quickly gets the handle of it and seems to be enjoying himself in the rain. Seems like he has found the perfect activity to entertain himself while he updates his playlist.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- The Inside Story of Princeton's Cinderella Run at March Madness
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement