Gene Kelly went singing in the rain, Milli Vanilli blamed it on the rain, Prince had a purple rain. It seems like everyone from Missy Elliott to Bob Dylan to the Eurythmics wrote a song about the rain — and it seems that Jack the Golden Retriever puppy has listened to none of them.
In a new video making its way around the web, Jack the puppy has never seen rain before and is completely confounded by the concept of water falling from the sky. Clearly the only thing to do is try and catch it — every single drop of it. The pup quickly gets the handle of it and seems to be enjoying himself in the rain. Seems like he has found the perfect activity to entertain himself while he updates his playlist.
- Governor Gretchen Whitmer on Her Fight for Abortion Access in Michigan
- Inside the War on Fake Consumer Reviews
- Column: Europe's Refugee Crisis Is Going to Get Worse
- How Lawmakers Are Trying to Protect Abortion Data Privacy
- The Surprising Thing That Could Help Ease Inflation
- Finding the American Dream in Canada
- The Safest Sunscreens to Buy—and Which Ingredients to Avoid
- Fact-Checking 8 Claims About Crypto’s Climate Impact
- How Grief Upsets Your Gut Health
- Who Could Replace Boris Johnson As U.K. Prime Minister?