Susan Boyle could be headed to the big screen.
The British singer has revealed in an interview with the British newspaper the Daily Mirror that she took “a masterclass in acting that was based in London for four days.”
The course was run by Bernard Hiller, an acting coach who has “worked with some of the best people in Hollywood and he taught us how to resolve performance nerves and self discovery as well as inside-outside acting and how to be public with private emotions. It was brilliant and it’s really helped with my performance on stage as well.”
Boyle also said that she’s hoping to land a cameo part in the long-planned film biopic about her own life.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow