Susan Boyle could be headed to the big screen.
The British singer has revealed in an interview with the British newspaper the Daily Mirror that she took “a masterclass in acting that was based in London for four days.”
The course was run by Bernard Hiller, an acting coach who has “worked with some of the best people in Hollywood and he taught us how to resolve performance nerves and self discovery as well as inside-outside acting and how to be public with private emotions. It was brilliant and it’s really helped with my performance on stage as well.”
Boyle also said that she’s hoping to land a cameo part in the long-planned film biopic about her own life.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization