Susan Boyle could be headed to the big screen.
The British singer has revealed in an interview with the British newspaper the Daily Mirror that she took “a masterclass in acting that was based in London for four days.”
The course was run by Bernard Hiller, an acting coach who has “worked with some of the best people in Hollywood and he taught us how to resolve performance nerves and self discovery as well as inside-outside acting and how to be public with private emotions. It was brilliant and it’s really helped with my performance on stage as well.”
Boyle also said that she’s hoping to land a cameo part in the long-planned film biopic about her own life.
- From Jan. 6 to Tyre Nichols, American Life Is Still Defined by Caste
- As People Return to Offices, It’s Back to Miserable for America’s Working Moms
- The Real Reason Florida Wants to Ban AP African-American Studies, According to an Architect of the Course
- Column: Tyre Nichols' Killing Is The Result of a Diseased Culture
- Without Evusheld, Immunocompromised People Are on Their Own Against COVID-19
- TikTok's 'De-Influencing' Trend Is Here to Tell You What Stuff You Don't Need to Buy
- Column: America Goes About Juvenile Crime Sentencing All Wrong
- Why Your Tax Refund May Be Lower This Year