NFL Hall of Famer Frank Gifford’s sudden death has brought an outpouring of condolences and remembrances on social media.
Hosts on the Today Show—where Gifford’s wife, Kathie Lee, has co-hosted a segment with Hoda Kotb since 2008, tweeted expressions of support and sadness.
Celebrities, including Hollywood actors, NFL players and presidential candidates, poured out their sympathies as well.
Kathie Lee responded to the outpouring of support.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time