It’s probably safe to say Elon Musk isn’t afraid of heights, given that he runs a space exploration startup. But now we have definitive proof. The Tesla and SpaceX CEO posted a picture of himself on Instagram standing atop an airplane as it flies through the sky. The daredevil stunt is known as wingwalking. “What could go wrong?” Musk asked in the photo caption.
Musk’s wife, Talulah Riley, also got in on the fun and posted a video of herself wingwalking. The couple was flying with the Breitling wingwalking team in Hampshire, England, according to a comment by Riley on Instagram.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time