It’s probably safe to say Elon Musk isn’t afraid of heights, given that he runs a space exploration startup. But now we have definitive proof. The Tesla and SpaceX CEO posted a picture of himself on Instagram standing atop an airplane as it flies through the sky. The daredevil stunt is known as wingwalking. “What could go wrong?” Musk asked in the photo caption.
Musk’s wife, Talulah Riley, also got in on the fun and posted a video of herself wingwalking. The couple was flying with the Breitling wingwalking team in Hampshire, England, according to a comment by Riley on Instagram.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve