It’s probably safe to say Elon Musk isn’t afraid of heights, given that he runs a space exploration startup. But now we have definitive proof. The Tesla and SpaceX CEO posted a picture of himself on Instagram standing atop an airplane as it flies through the sky. The daredevil stunt is known as wingwalking. “What could go wrong?” Musk asked in the photo caption.
Musk’s wife, Talulah Riley, also got in on the fun and posted a video of herself wingwalking. The couple was flying with the Breitling wingwalking team in Hampshire, England, according to a comment by Riley on Instagram.
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror