A trio of piglets with Babe levels of cuteness have just arrived at the Prospect Park Zoo in Brooklyn, N.Y. and thankfully there’s video evidence.
The three little pigs are siblings, two male and one female. They’re known as Juliana pigs or teacup pigs because of their small size. This breed of pigs never grows larger than 65 lbs.
In the video released by the zoo, the piggies can be seen happily munching on grass and mugging for the camera. People that want to see the pigs in person can buy tickets on the zoo’s website.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- The End of Succession
- Scientists Get Closer to Harnessing Solar Power From Space