A trio of piglets with Babe levels of cuteness have just arrived at the Prospect Park Zoo in Brooklyn, N.Y. and thankfully there’s video evidence.
The three little pigs are siblings, two male and one female. They’re known as Juliana pigs or teacup pigs because of their small size. This breed of pigs never grows larger than 65 lbs.
In the video released by the zoo, the piggies can be seen happily munching on grass and mugging for the camera. People that want to see the pigs in person can buy tickets on the zoo’s website.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization