A trio of piglets with Babe levels of cuteness have just arrived at the Prospect Park Zoo in Brooklyn, N.Y. and thankfully there’s video evidence.
The three little pigs are siblings, two male and one female. They’re known as Juliana pigs or teacup pigs because of their small size. This breed of pigs never grows larger than 65 lbs.
In the video released by the zoo, the piggies can be seen happily munching on grass and mugging for the camera. People that want to see the pigs in person can buy tickets on the zoo’s website.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow