Donald Trump did a lot of talking during Thursday night’s Republican presidential debate, but The Huffington Post noticed that he also did a lot of nodding.
The website, which has been covering Trump’s campaign in its entertainment section, made a quick video of him nodding set to Haddaway’s “What Is Love,” most known for its inclusion in A Night at the Roxbury. (Hopefully this catches Will Ferrell and Chris Kattan’s attention.)
It’s repetitive (like the song), hypnotic, and somewhat horrifying. Check out the mash-up below.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization