Donald Trump did a lot of talking during Thursday night’s Republican presidential debate, but The Huffington Post noticed that he also did a lot of nodding.
The website, which has been covering Trump’s campaign in its entertainment section, made a quick video of him nodding set to Haddaway’s “What Is Love,” most known for its inclusion in A Night at the Roxbury. (Hopefully this catches Will Ferrell and Chris Kattan’s attention.)
It’s repetitive (like the song), hypnotic, and somewhat horrifying. Check out the mash-up below.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve