Donald Trump did a lot of talking during Thursday night’s Republican presidential debate, but The Huffington Post noticed that he also did a lot of nodding.
The website, which has been covering Trump’s campaign in its entertainment section, made a quick video of him nodding set to Haddaway’s “What Is Love,” most known for its inclusion in A Night at the Roxbury. (Hopefully this catches Will Ferrell and Chris Kattan’s attention.)
It’s repetitive (like the song), hypnotic, and somewhat horrifying. Check out the mash-up below.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart