The new iPhone will reportedly be unveiled on September 9. Although Apple hasn’t officially revealed the fall event for the phone, sources familiar with the matter told Buzzfeed’s John Paczkowski that the event will take place during the week of September 7 (Paczkowski has been accurate on previous Apple events.)
Wednesday will most likely be the day the event takes place given Apple’s history for holding such occasions.
The event is expected to reveal the features for the new iPhone, including a Force Touch display, a better camera, and a more powerful wireless chip, according to the publication.
But that’s not all. New iPads and a new Apple TV could also be announced as well.
- Amanda Gorman on the Greatest Lesson She’s Learned This Year
- What Actually Worries U.S. Doctors About Omicron
- Reuniting Families Separated Under Trump Is Expensive. Should the U.S. Government Pay?
- The 10 Best Movies of 2021
- America's Foster Care System Is a Dangerous Place for Trans Teens. Now They're Fighting for Change
- Stressed About Going Back to the Office? Here Are 8 Ways to Make It Easier
- What to Know About Digital World, the Company Funding Trump's New Social Media Platform 'TRUTH Social'