Are you a rock star or a rapper? Are you looking for a car with a better sound system than your recording studio? Do you have an extra half a million dollars to spare? If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, look no further: Rolls-Royce has made a car just for you.
The Rolls-Royce Wraith, ‘Inspired by Music’ edition is the ultimate driving/blasting music/partying with your millionaire friends machine. Black and bronze on the inside, “Lyrical Copper” on the outside, the car’s colors “elegantly hint at the use of copper in only the very best audio systems.” But if that’s too subtle, don’t worry, there’s all copper everything inside the car, including a copper dashboard, copper door inserts, speaker grilles, and basically copper everything else, according to a Rolls-Royce press release:
Of course, the best part of the car is its audio system, which is hard not to be envious of. Created to be perfectly tuned to the interior of the cabin, sound is delivered via a 1300W, 18 channel system comprising two bass speakers, seven tweeters and seven mid range speakers. Two ‘exciter’ speakers hand-fitted in the car’s headlining play a vital role in bringing the sound to the listener at ear-level, “ensuring the output perfectly imitates the way music is experienced in a live setting,” according to the release.
And god forbid you hear anything of the outside world while driving: “Microphones constantly monitor ambient and exterior noises and will adjust volume and tone settings automatically to ensure no external agent detracts from the user’s listening pleasure.”
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart