An encounter with Kim Kardashian would be incomplete without a selfie. Hillary Clinton obeyed this rule on Thursday night at her fundraiser in Los Angeles that was attended by the likes of Kris Jenner, John Travolta, Tom Hanks and others.
Earlier in the evening, which coincided with the first Republican debate, Kardashian tweeted that she was “Excited to be meeting our next President tonight!!” When she later posted her desired selfie on Instagram, she wrote, “I really loved hearing her speak & hearing her goals for our country!”
Oh yeah, and Kanye was there, too.
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up