An encounter with Kim Kardashian would be incomplete without a selfie. Hillary Clinton obeyed this rule on Thursday night at her fundraiser in Los Angeles that was attended by the likes of Kris Jenner, John Travolta, Tom Hanks and others.
Earlier in the evening, which coincided with the first Republican debate, Kardashian tweeted that she was “Excited to be meeting our next President tonight!!” When she later posted her desired selfie on Instagram, she wrote, “I really loved hearing her speak & hearing her goals for our country!”
Oh yeah, and Kanye was there, too.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow