An encounter with Kim Kardashian would be incomplete without a selfie. Hillary Clinton obeyed this rule on Thursday night at her fundraiser in Los Angeles that was attended by the likes of Kris Jenner, John Travolta, Tom Hanks and others.
Earlier in the evening, which coincided with the first Republican debate, Kardashian tweeted that she was “Excited to be meeting our next President tonight!!” When she later posted her desired selfie on Instagram, she wrote, “I really loved hearing her speak & hearing her goals for our country!”
Oh yeah, and Kanye was there, too.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- All of the Other Major Investigations Into Donald Trump
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement