Powerhouse couple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie star in the upcoming film By the Sea, and the newly released trailer for the movie reveals very little.
The minute-and-a-half long trailer features telling moments like…Pitt in a bathtub and Jolie on a bed, but viewers get a real sense of the turmoil in their on-screen relationship. “Do you want to hurt me?” Pitt asks a blonde-haired Jolie.
Given juxtaposition created by the lyrics of the folksy track to which the trailer is set—Perfect Day by Harry Nilsson—and the pill-popping and abuse among the two characters, it’s safe to say the film isn’t a tale of marital bliss.
The film is set to be released on Nov. 13. Watch the full trailer below.
- The Real Reason Florida Wants to Ban AP African-American Studies, According to an Architect of the Course
- Column: Tyre Nichols' Killing Is The Result of a Diseased Culture
- Without Evusheld, Immunocompromised People Are on Their Own Against COVID-19
- Here Are All the Movies and TV Shows That Make Up the New DCU
- TikTok's 'De-Influencing' Trend Is Here to Tell You What Stuff You Don't Need to Buy
- Column: America Goes About Juvenile Crime Sentencing All Wrong
- Why Your Tax Refund May Be Lower This Year
- Brazil Wants to Abandon a 34,000-Ton Ship at Sea. It Would be an Environmental Disaster
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in January 2023