Quick and easy translation is right at your fingertips — or, more accurately, on your wrist — with the new Microsoft Translator for Apple Watch.
Almost all early adopters of the Apple Watch were satisfied with the product, and this feature only makes it better. All you have to do is speak into your watch and you’ll have access to translations in 50 different languages. The translator can speak any translated phrases for you that you can’t figure out how to pronounce. The app also allows you to save your most commonly used translations and recently used phrases for even quicker access.
They have a companion app for the iPhone for times when you would prefer to type phrases into your phone or manage your settings on a larger screen. All settings and translations are synchronized between your iPhone and Apple Watch.
This is especially good news for spies who can now go unnoticed as they talk into their watches and just blend in with the rest of us trying to figure out how to say “Where’s the bathroom?” in Chinese.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart