Looks like Drake took a brief break from his feud with Meek Mill to revisit his past life as a teen actor — and hit us all with a healthy dose of nostalgia.
The rapper used to be known as young Canadian actor named Aubrey Graham who starred as Jimmy on the hit teen soap Degrassi: The Next Generation. This week, he reunited in Toronto with a few of his former cast-mates, and thankfully a photo made its way to Instagram:
Yup, that’s Drake with his former co-stars Daniel Clark, Adamo Ruggiero and Lauren Collins, who played Sean, Marco and Paige, respectively. They gathered at the premiere of the new web comedy series “We Are Disorderly,” The Wrap reports.
It’s nice to know that Drake has not forgotten his roots.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart