Australian actor Hugh Jackman photobombed a Channel 10 reporter Jessica Turner, who was in the middle of reporting from the Sydney Children’s Hospital where “The Wolverine” and his wife Deborra-Lee Furness were promoting a new Fight Cancer Foundation initiative that is supposed to help patients keep up with their homework assignments during the school year.
“You can’t really hear it in the clip, but he even yelled out ‘sorry,'” Turner wrote on her website afterwards, where she declared, in an epic pun, that she was now a “Hugh” fan.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization