Australian actor Hugh Jackman photobombed a Channel 10 reporter Jessica Turner, who was in the middle of reporting from the Sydney Children’s Hospital where “The Wolverine” and his wife Deborra-Lee Furness were promoting a new Fight Cancer Foundation initiative that is supposed to help patients keep up with their homework assignments during the school year.
“You can’t really hear it in the clip, but he even yelled out ‘sorry,'” Turner wrote on her website afterwards, where she declared, in an epic pun, that she was now a “Hugh” fan.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart