Australian actor Hugh Jackman photobombed a Channel 10 reporter Jessica Turner, who was in the middle of reporting from the Sydney Children’s Hospital where “The Wolverine” and his wife Deborra-Lee Furness were promoting a new Fight Cancer Foundation initiative that is supposed to help patients keep up with their homework assignments during the school year.
“You can’t really hear it in the clip, but he even yelled out ‘sorry,'” Turner wrote on her website afterwards, where she declared, in an epic pun, that she was now a “Hugh” fan.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow