A man tried to grab Taylor Swift’s leg during her performance of “Bad Blood” at a concert in Edmonton, Alberta, Tuesday night. The pop star had been kneeling on the catwalk at the Rexall Place arena when she stood up and the over-zealous fan grabbed her ankle. She looked startled, but just stared him down and walked back to the main stage.
A couple of years ago, a fan was arrested for holding a “Taylor Swift Is With Satan” sign at a Pittsburgh concert in 2013.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- In Photos: How Wildfire Smoke Impacted Cities
- How Antitrust Laws Could Kill the PGA-LIV Golf Merger
- Teens Are Taking Wegovy for Weight Loss
- Prince Harry Breaks Royal Convention to Testify in Court
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- The Best TV Shows of 2023 So Far
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk