A man tried to grab Taylor Swift’s leg during her performance of “Bad Blood” at a concert in Edmonton, Alberta, Tuesday night. The pop star had been kneeling on the catwalk at the Rexall Place arena when she stood up and the over-zealous fan grabbed her ankle. She looked startled, but just stared him down and walked back to the main stage.
A couple of years ago, a fan was arrested for holding a “Taylor Swift Is With Satan” sign at a Pittsburgh concert in 2013.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow