Sam Smith is back on the road after healing from vocal cord surgery earlier this year, and his latest tour took him to Denver’s Red Rocks Amphitheater this week. While he was there, he just happened to videobomb Denver’s 7 News, who had sent a reporter to interview folks about the venue becoming a national historic landmark.
Smith hopped behind a bunch of interviewees, flashed a peace sign, and went on his way, but not before woman told him to “get out of here.”
Smith returned to the stage in July, and has had a busy summer touring and promoting his new track “Omen,” which appears on Disclosure’s forthcoming album. The tour continues in Squamish, British Columbia on Friday, and he’ll play San Francisco music festival Outside Lands Sunday.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow