Sam Smith is back on the road after healing from vocal cord surgery earlier this year, and his latest tour took him to Denver’s Red Rocks Amphitheater this week. While he was there, he just happened to videobomb Denver’s 7 News, who had sent a reporter to interview folks about the venue becoming a national historic landmark.
Smith hopped behind a bunch of interviewees, flashed a peace sign, and went on his way, but not before woman told him to “get out of here.”
Smith returned to the stage in July, and has had a busy summer touring and promoting his new track “Omen,” which appears on Disclosure’s forthcoming album. The tour continues in Squamish, British Columbia on Friday, and he’ll play San Francisco music festival Outside Lands Sunday.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization