Singer-songwriter Ryan Adams has revealed that he’ll be covering Taylor Swift’s record-breaking album 1989. All of it. Every single song.
When Swift caught wind of this plan on Twitter, she got very excited and said was going to “pass out.” Adams confirmed that it was really happening and told her her songs were “badass.” That’s when Swift really freaked out:
Soon enough, Adams shared a taste of what’s to come, posting a few snippets of “Welcome to New York.”
Keep an eye on Adams’ Instagram, where he’s been posting lyrics of the songs he’s recording.
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out