A comedian humiliated a couple smooching on a New York City subway train and uploaded the gag to YouTube.
The funnyman Josh Nasar basically just wails, making an awkward situation even more awkward, or perhaps just doing what other people on the subway wish they could do. Then the couple turns around, looks at the camera, and makes an obscene gesture.
Bloggers write about public displays of affection as poor subway etiquette and are quick to shame celebrities who do it too, such as Anne Hathaway, Michael Sheen, and Rachel McAdams.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- AI Is Not an Arms Race
- Here's What's in the Debt Ceiling Deal
- Matthew Macfadyen on Succession Series Finale
- How Worried Should the World Be of China's New COVID Wave?
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- Why Everyone Is Having Bad Sex (Especially Young People)
- The 30 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2023
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction