A comedian humiliated a couple smooching on a New York City subway train and uploaded the gag to YouTube.
The funnyman Josh Nasar basically just wails, making an awkward situation even more awkward, or perhaps just doing what other people on the subway wish they could do. Then the couple turns around, looks at the camera, and makes an obscene gesture.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow