Looks like Nicki Minaj is following in Kim Kardashian’s footsteps, because she’ll soon be the star of her very own mobile gaming app.
Minaj has officially signed a deal with Glu Mobile Inc. for a game that will debut in summer 2016, Marketwatch reports. (Minaj will also be taking a cue from Britney Spears and Katy Perry, who recently inked gaming deals too.)
Sadly, there aren’t too many details yet about what the game’s objectives will be, but The Verge reports that it will feature Her Minajesty’s likeness and voice, along with her “creative direction.”
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022