Donald Trump has captivated America—and Google has the map to prove it.
Trump appears to be flooding U.S. search volume from Alaska to Florida as other candidates struggle to capture voters’ attention. The only other critical mass on the map is Wisconsin’s interest in its own governor, Scott Walker. Otherwise, no other Republican contender is able to hold his or her home state against Trump.
That’s not a huge surprise given the recent spat of media coverage commanded by the real estate mogul, which would naturally lead to more Google searches. Though, Google’s results are also in line with recent polls that show Trump in the lead.
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer
- What to Know About the Monkeypox Drug TPOXX—And Why It's So Hard to Get
- The Year's Final Supermoon Reminds Us Why We Love the Night Sky
- A Hotter World Means More Disease Outbreaks in Our Future
- How The Sandman Author Neil Gaiman Drew Inspiration From His Nightmares
- Candace Parker Is a Force in Basketball and Beyond
- Dropbox Tossed Out the Workplace Rulebook. Here’s How That’s Working