On The Late Late Show Tuesday night, host James Corden told the foul-mouthed chef Gordon Ramsay that he helped set a record for the most censored episode with 27 “bleeps.” Apparently Ramsay was responsible for 19 of them, while the rest were from other guests and Corden himself.
Corden also challenged Ramsay and his teenage daughter Matilda to a cook-off in which they competed to see who could make the best traditional English breakfast. Ironically, the expert cook had to be bleeped a few more times when he set the stove on fire while making the bacon.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Ocean Is Climate Change’s First Victim and Last Resort
- Column: 6 Proven Ways to Reduce Gun Violence
- Ads Are Officially Coming to Netflix. Here's What That Means for You
- Jenny Slate on the Unifying Power of a Well-Heeled Shell Named Marcel
- Column: The FDA's Juul Ban May Not be a Pure Public Health Triumph
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State