On The Late Late Show Tuesday night, host James Corden told the foul-mouthed chef Gordon Ramsay that he helped set a record for the most censored episode with 27 “bleeps.” Apparently Ramsay was responsible for 19 of them, while the rest were from other guests and Corden himself.
Corden also challenged Ramsay and his teenage daughter Matilda to a cook-off in which they competed to see who could make the best traditional English breakfast. Ironically, the expert cook had to be bleeped a few more times when he set the stove on fire while making the bacon.
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022