On The Late Late Show Tuesday night, host James Corden told the foul-mouthed chef Gordon Ramsay that he helped set a record for the most censored episode with 27 “bleeps.” Apparently Ramsay was responsible for 19 of them, while the rest were from other guests and Corden himself.
Corden also challenged Ramsay and his teenage daughter Matilda to a cook-off in which they competed to see who could make the best traditional English breakfast. Ironically, the expert cook had to be bleeped a few more times when he set the stove on fire while making the bacon.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears