On The Late Late Show Tuesday night, host James Corden told the foul-mouthed chef Gordon Ramsay that he helped set a record for the most censored episode with 27 “bleeps.” Apparently Ramsay was responsible for 19 of them, while the rest were from other guests and Corden himself.
Corden also challenged Ramsay and his teenage daughter Matilda to a cook-off in which they competed to see who could make the best traditional English breakfast. Ironically, the expert cook had to be bleeped a few more times when he set the stove on fire while making the bacon.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow