A cold-hearted caper came in the midst of a summer heat wave when a thief broke into a fleet of Good Humor trucks and made off with over $1100 worth of ice cream popsicles.
The burglar broke into an ice-cream truck parking lot in Brooklyn between 1:00 and 3:30 a.m. on sundae ..er, Sunday morning, and along with the popsicles, swiped $140 in ice-cream cones and eight Yogolicious ice creams, according to New York City Police, as reported by DNA Info. Not content to eat unadorned frozen goodness, the bandit also took $30 in almond and marshmallow toppings and $500 worth of “ice cream products.”
The thief also took $2,200 in cash and a Sony television. Police are still looking for the culprit. Hopefully this thief gets a serious ice cream headache.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow