A cold-hearted caper came in the midst of a summer heat wave when a thief broke into a fleet of Good Humor trucks and made off with over $1100 worth of ice cream popsicles.
The burglar broke into an ice-cream truck parking lot in Brooklyn between 1:00 and 3:30 a.m. on sundae ..er, Sunday morning, and along with the popsicles, swiped $140 in ice-cream cones and eight Yogolicious ice creams, according to New York City Police, as reported by DNA Info. Not content to eat unadorned frozen goodness, the bandit also took $30 in almond and marshmallow toppings and $500 worth of “ice cream products.”
The thief also took $2,200 in cash and a Sony television. Police are still looking for the culprit. Hopefully this thief gets a serious ice cream headache.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Why It’s OK to Say No to That Party You’re Dreading
- COP28 Is a Business Bonanza. Should It Be?
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- Column: When India Was a Human Rights Leader
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time