A cold-hearted caper came in the midst of a summer heat wave when a thief broke into a fleet of Good Humor trucks and made off with over $1100 worth of ice cream popsicles.
The burglar broke into an ice-cream truck parking lot in Brooklyn between 1:00 and 3:30 a.m. on sundae ..er, Sunday morning, and along with the popsicles, swiped $140 in ice-cream cones and eight Yogolicious ice creams, according to New York City Police, as reported by DNA Info. Not content to eat unadorned frozen goodness, the bandit also took $30 in almond and marshmallow toppings and $500 worth of “ice cream products.”
The thief also took $2,200 in cash and a Sony television. Police are still looking for the culprit. Hopefully this thief gets a serious ice cream headache.
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- Why You Can't Remember That Taylor Swift Concert All Too Well
- What to Know About the History of the Debt Ceiling
- 10 Questions the Succession Finale Needs to Answer
- How Four Trans Teens Threw the Prom of Their Dreams
- Why Turkey’s Longtime Leader Is an Electoral Powerhouse
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- Why Rich People Aren't Using Phone Cases