In a hilarious sketch on the Conan show, Conan O’Brien gets massaged with panda tears by Marvel character, Deadpool.
Ryan Reynolds, who plays the sarcastic mercenary, appeared on last night’s talk show in conjunction with the release of the official trailer of Deadpool. But there was no need for the actor to explain who the character was for O’Brien declared that Deadpool “once saved my life.”
The show then cuts to a video of O’Brien getting rubbed down by the Marvel superhero, who laments O’Brien’s apparent lack of derriere.
The highly anticipated new film is due to open in cinemas on February 12, 2016.
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- Google Is Making It Easier to Remove Personal Info From Search
- Oil Companies Posted Huge Profits. Here’s Where The Cash Will Go (Hint: Not Climate)
- Column: We Asked Hundreds of Americans About Abortion. Their Feelings Were Complicated
- A Short History of the Rise, Fall, and Rise Again of the Marcos Family
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Who Should Be on the 2022 TIME100? Vote Now