In a hilarious sketch on the Conan show, Conan O’Brien gets massaged with panda tears by Marvel character, Deadpool.
Ryan Reynolds, who plays the sarcastic mercenary, appeared on last night’s talk show in conjunction with the release of the official trailer of Deadpool. But there was no need for the actor to explain who the character was for O’Brien declared that Deadpool “once saved my life.”
The show then cuts to a video of O’Brien getting rubbed down by the Marvel superhero, who laments O’Brien’s apparent lack of derriere.
The highly anticipated new film is due to open in cinemas on February 12, 2016.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- The 'Dopamine Detox' Is Having a Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- What NASA Can Teach SpaceX About Protecting the Environment