Comedian Louis C.K. made a mysterious cameo on Tuesday at a New York City Financial Control Board meeting, where he scribbled notes as Mayor Bill de Blasio addressed budget issues.
The Louie star, who sat discreetly in the back row of the room among reporters, joked that it was a “total coincidence” that he had attended de Blasio’s meeting, the New York Observer reports, though a City Hall spokesperson disclosed that the comedian was “shadowing the mayor for a project in development.”
The mayor and the comedian previously teamed up in March at the Inner Circle show, an annual event that sees comedians and reporters lampoon New York City’s public figures.
- Column: Tyre Nichols' Killing Is The Result of a Diseased Culture
- Without Evusheld, Immunocompromised People Are on Their Own Against COVID-19
- Here Are All the Movies and TV Shows That Make Up the New DCU
- TikTok's 'De-Influencing' Trend Is Here to Tell You What Stuff You Don't Need to Buy
- Column: America Goes About Juvenile Crime Sentencing All Wrong
- Why Your Tax Refund May Be Lower This Year
- Brazil Wants to Abandon a 34,000-Ton Ship at Sea. It Would be an Environmental Disaster
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in January 2023