Comedian Louis C.K. made a mysterious cameo on Tuesday at a New York City Financial Control Board meeting, where he scribbled notes as Mayor Bill de Blasio addressed budget issues.
The Louie star, who sat discreetly in the back row of the room among reporters, joked that it was a “total coincidence” that he had attended de Blasio’s meeting, the New York Observer reports, though a City Hall spokesperson disclosed that the comedian was “shadowing the mayor for a project in development.”
The mayor and the comedian previously teamed up in March at the Inner Circle show, an annual event that sees comedians and reporters lampoon New York City’s public figures.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer