Former One Direction member Zayn Malik has broken off his engagement to fiancee, Perrie Edwards, of the band Little Mix.
The breakup between the two 22-year-old pop stars took place two weeks ago. The couple got engaged in August 2013.
“She’s been putting on a brave face, as Little Mix have had promotion to do, but she’s obviously devastated,” a source told People.
Malik left One Direction in March. In July, the singer signed with RCA records.
Read more at People.com.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer