The hype machine is kicking into high gear for Deadpool, Fox’s upcoming superhero flick starring Ryan Reynolds as the smart-mouthed comic book mercenary. The actor appears in character at the end of a new trailer for another Fox superhero film, this weekend’s Fantastic Four.
The extended trailer, which aired Monday night during American Ninja Warrior, showed Miles Teller as Reed Richards, the Marvel scientist also known as Mr. Fantastic, as well as the rest of his crew: Kate Mara as Sue Storm/The Invisible Woman, Michael B. Jordan as Johnny Storm/The Human Torch, and Jamie Bell as Ben Grimm/The Thing. But at the end of the trailer, Reynolds’ Deadpool cuts in.
“But wait, there’s more!” he says, pipe in hand. “See Fan Four in theaters this Friday, and I’ll throw in my Deadpool trailer for free.”
He then made a joke about an erection, but you can see that for yourself in the video above.
Earlier Monday, the actor donned the red-and-black suit in another teaser for a trailer. And a trailer that originally screened at San Diego Comic-Con will air on Tuesday’s episode of Conan.
This article originally appeared on EW.com
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement